Aloha & ‘Ia ora na! Sustainable OCEANIA Solutions is Hawaii and Tahiti’s socially and environmentally responsible consulting firm. We are a local, small, women-owned business. We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering the expertise and ability to execute your project utilizing sustainable, triple-bottom line approach.
We serve the public and private interests of communities in Oceania by addressing needs for water, waste management, natural and cultural resource management, resiliency and climate change adaptation. We provide technical studies, management plans, assessments, urban and regional planning. We are committed to helping communities in Oceania meet their changing needs through sustainable projects and technologies. We service clients in the private, government, and not-for profit sectors across urban and regional centers in the Pacific Region from our offices in Honolulu.
Contact us today so we can schedule a free consultation.
SOS is a State of Hawaii Certified Small Women Owned Business (DBE), (WBE)
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541614 Management Consulting Services (Sustainable)
- 813312 Environment, Conservation and Wildlife
- 924120 Administration of Conservation Programs
- 924110 Administration of Air, Water, Waste Management Programs
- 925120 Administration of Urban and Community Planning