Aloha, Sustainable OCEANIA Solutions provides consultation services and is recognized as a local, small, women-owned socially and environmentally responsible consulting firm. We set ourselves apart by offering the expertise and ability to execute your project utilizing a sustainable, triple-bottom line approach.
We are committed to helping communities in Oceania meet their changing needs through sustainable projects and technologies. We serve the public and private interests of communities in Oceania by addressing needs for water, waste management, natural and cultural resource management, resiliency and climate change adaptation. We provide curriculum in technical studies, management plans, assessments, urban and regional planning. We service clients in the private, government, and not-for profit sectors across urban and regional centers in the Pacific Region from our offices in Honolulu and Tahiti.
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541614 Management Consulting Services (Sustainable)
- 813312 Environment, Conservation and Wildlife
- 924120 Administration of Conservation Programs
- 924110 Administration of Air, Water, Waste Management Programs
- 925120 Administration of Urban and Community Planning
SOS is a State of Hawaii Certified Small Women Owned Business (DBE), (WBE)